Due to expansion, we have the following vacancy available at our office based in Preston. If you feel you are suitable for the role listed below then please email your CV to email@example.com or telephone us for further information on 01772 825755.
Apprenticeship – Trainee Financial Services Administrator
A position has arisen for an enthusiastic individual who would like a career in financial services. We are looking for a bright, hardworking candidate who is able to adapt to change and is willing to learn and develop in the advertised role.
You will enrol on the Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship scheme provided by North Lancashire Training Group.
Initially to provide immediate support to our existing team, providing suitable progress is made their responsibilities will include producing quotations, submitting applications, dealing with providers, dealing with clients and general administration duties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- PC literate with experience of using Word, Excel etc.
- Good time management skills
- An interest in the financial planning process
- Willing to learn and develop in the advertised role
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths (A-C)
Salary: £122.50 per week (£3.50 per hour)
Contract: Full Time
Hours: Monday – Friday (35 hours per week)