Please find below a copy of our annual newsletter, which we hope you will find of interest.
Topics covered in this edition are:
- What does retirement planning mean for you?
How to manage your money and budget for the lifestyle you want to lead
- Inheritance tax – where are we now?
An update on IHT – many believe an overhaul is required
- Is it time to let the ‘dogs’ out?
Taking a look at the terminology ‘dog fund’ and why regular reviews are key
- Drawdown – a popular choice, but advice is essential
As more retirees select the option, here we focus on understanding the risks
- The rise of the part-time pensioner
Taking a look at the changing shape of retirement
- Protecting the elderly from financial abuse
With scammers on the increase, here we focus on how to protect your interests
- Paying for life when you reach 100
With an increased number of us needed daily care – how are we going to make ends meet?
- Dividend rise for shareholders
Shareholders have benefited as corporate profitability rises
Should you have any queries or require more information on any of the articles or any other financial matter, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01772 825755.