Due to expansion, we have the following vacancies available at our office based in Preston. If you feel you are suitable for any of the roles listed below then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us for further information on 01772 825755.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator has arisen to join our firm. Trafford & Houghton are a small reputable firm made up of 3 IFAs (including 2 directors) and 3 administrators.
Key Skills: You will need to have worked within the Financial Services industry and have a working and competent knowledge of financial services products which include Pensions, Investments, ISA’s and Protection policies. You will have good communication skills, be organised, happy to take responsibility for your own work and be able to work to deadlines. You will need to be a team player and be happy to help other team members when required.
You must have had experience of writing suitability reports.
Award in Financial Administration qualification would be preferred.
If not already qualified to diploma level, should be part qualified or keen to progress further.
Experience using Intelligent Office and O&M would put candidates at an advantage.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Produce professional suitability reports
- Tailoring suitability letters to individual clients
- Responsible for file preparation for meetings and existing business administration
- Provide specific product, provider and fund research
- Assisting administrators during busy periods and working in a team environment.
- Other administrative duties include:
- Submit new business applications
- Produce quotations
- Deal with providers
- Deal with clients
- Chase outstanding pipeline cases
- Chase outstanding fees
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum dependant on experience
Contract: Full Time
Hours: Monday – Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Apprenticeship – Trainee Financial Services Administrator
A position has arisen for an enthusiastic individual who would like a career in financial services. We are looking for a bright, hardworking candidate who is able to adapt to change and is willing to learn and develop in the advertised role.
You will enrol on the Business Administration Level 2 Apprenticeship scheme provided by North Lancashire Training Group.
Initially to provide immediate support to our existing team, providing suitable progress is made their responsibilities will include producing quotations, submitting applications, dealing with providers, dealing with clients and general administration duties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- PC literate with experience of using Word, Excel etc.
- Good time management skills
- An interest in the financial planning process
- Willing to learn and develop in the advertised role
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths (A-C)
Salary: £122.50 per week (£3.50 per hour)
Contract: Full Time
Hours: Monday – Friday (35 hours per week)